The first two e-learning dance packages are now available in Jorum.
This package contains the following materials:
- Instructions for students. Two documents with instructions about each of the e-learning assessment tasks: The Artist’s Sketchbook: A Process Space and the Reflective Commentary.
- Resources list. Recommended readings and audio-visual materials.
- A sample of an Artist’s Sketchbook by a student.
- A list of additional tasks that can be linked to the Artist’s Sketchbook and set as homework. These can also be worked on in class/studio as appropriate.
These materials can be found at: http://dspace.jorum.ac.uk/xmlui/handle/123456789/17538
Dance and the Hollywood Musical
This package contains three and a half hours of materials for independent learning. These include:
- a set of audio podcasts (with dowloadable transcriptions and audio files),
- links to video clips,
- critical questions with feedback,
- recommended reading.
For an online view of main activities go to: http://dspace.jorum.ac.uk/xmlui/handle/123456789/17536
All these materials can be found at: http://dspace.jorum.ac.uk/xmlui/handle/123456789/17537